Luno App for PC is an Android-based app that you can download and instal on your PC via the use of an emulator. Luno app can be downloaded on Windows 11, 10 and 8, and with this app installed on your PC, you’ll be able to carry out cryptocurrency transactions on your Windows or macOS PC.
If you’re looking for the latest Luno App for PC, you’re in the right spot to download it here on MYTECHNG. It’s a cryptocurrency wallet and it’s also one of the best cryptocurrency wallet apps for Android and iOS.
Luno – Bitcoin Wallet app isn’t available yet on PC, therefore Windows and macOS users can’t download and install this app on their PC, but with the help of Android Emulators, you’ll be able to download and install Luno on your PC for free without any stress.
About Luno App for PC
Luno is an app that offers an easy way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and a lot more. And this app has plenty of features and one of the reasons why it’s being used by many is that you can easily trade Bitcoin or other coins and you will be credited to your bank account without stress.
Luno Wallet has been around for a long time and you’ll see plenty of Africans using this app on their Android device. The app is only available for Android and iOS users, but if you want to use the Luno App on your PC, then you’ll need to download Android Emulator, then download Luno from Google Play Store via the emulator installed on your Android device.
Features of Luno On Android and iOS
Below are some of the features that make Luno a very good wallet app to use on Android and iOS. The app has a lot of features and some of its features are written below.
Buying & Selling Made Easy – I’ve always known Luno Wallet to be an easy to use crypto wallet app and once you register on this app, you can easily start buying and selling Bitcoin once you’ve upgraded your account via KYC. The verification process is very easy and you can easily start to buy Bitcoin and other coins.
Easy Withdrawal – One other reason why you should use Luno Wallet is that you can easily withdraw Bitcoin and get cash straight into your bank account. You can easily withdraw your coins and you’ll be credited under 24 Hours directly into your bank account.
Best Customer Support – Anytime you run into a problem on the Luno Wallet App, you can easily contact their customer support and you’ll be attended to very fast. The customer support system is one of the best and they help solve minor and technical issues very fast.
How to Download Luno App for Windows & macOS PC
As I have explained earlier that the Luno Wallet App isn’t available to PC users, the only way to get it is by using an Android emulator. You can use any of the Android Emulators below to get Luno App on your PC.
- Bluestacks Emulator
- Nox Player
- MemU Emulator
Method 1: Download and Install Luno App on PC
Nox Player is a very nice Android emulator that you can use on your Windows PC and also Mac PC, it has cool features and it’s a very good emulator you can use for Luno wallet. Here’s how you can get Luno installed on your PC Bluestacks Emulator.
- Step 1:The first thing you need to do is download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC. You can use Bluestacks 4 or the latest one in Beta mode. Click here to download Bluestacks Emulator.
- Step 2: Installing Bluestacks Emulator on PC is very simple, just click on the .exe file and the installation process will be completed in a couple of mins.
- Step 3: Now launch the Bluestacks Emulator after the installation has been completed. running Bluetsacks for the first time might take a while before you see the Home Screen.
- Step 4: Once the Home Screen shows up, you’ll see Google Play Store is pre-installed, then you’ll need to click on it and sign in with your Gmail. Once done, Search for Luno in the Play Store and it will display, then click on install.
- Step 5: Once you’ve installed it, now check your Desktop and you’ll see the Luno App displaying as one of your icons. You can launch it directly from your desktop
You can use different emulators to get Luno installed on your PC. All Android emulators support Luno and with that, you can easily carry out cryptocurrency transactions on your PC.
More Useful Related Articles: